You Are 12% Slacker |
![]() You are anything but a slacker. You're truly a go getter. You never let laziness get in the way of living your life - and you can't stand to see it in others. |
Saturday, September 23
I Knew the Answer Before the Quiz Began...
...which probably says something about the results. I tried, I REALLY tried to see if maybe, just maybe, i could be a slacker. But the quiz found me out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Accept, O Lord, my thanks and praise for all that you have done for me. I thank you for the splendor of the whole creation, for the beauty of this world, for the wonder of life, and for the mystery of love. Above all, I thank you for your Son Jesus Christ; for the truth of His Word and the example of his life; for his steadfast obedience, by which he overcame death; and for his rising to life again, in which we are raised to the life of your kingdom. Amen.

3 comments:
I'm more of a slacker than you are, but not as much as I thought I was.
i am 0% slacker. but i've never actually thought of myself as a "go-getter," per se. guess i'm just not a stop-sitter.
i'll vouch for that! :)
Post a Comment