Ann-Marie tagged me, and I am now supposed to list ten things about myself:
1 I am fairly well addicted to Facebook (sad, but true).
2 I really, really wish i could live both in Chicago and near my family.
3 I love a good piece of chocolate, especially filled with caramel.
4 I’m in love with Kiernan David.
5 I feel really victorious when I a) bake something that is enjoyed by many people, especially those who claim not to be tempted by sweet, baked things, or b) write something that even I must admit isn't half-bad.
6 I would sit in the sun by the lake, with my best friends, 24 hours a day if i could.
7 I check my email way too many times a day.
8 I’ve been trying to lessen the amount of stuff I own, but do not need.
9 Aside from the goals I’ve already reached in my life, I want to know that I am following the path drawn for me, especially when it is not easy and I don't understand it.
10 I really love the quiet moment of the morning when I wake before the alarm, and the city is not quite awake around me. There is something glorious in the calm before the storm.
Saturday, March 15
tagged
Labels:
lists
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Accept, O Lord, my thanks and praise for all that you have done for me. I thank you for the splendor of the whole creation, for the beauty of this world, for the wonder of life, and for the mystery of love. Above all, I thank you for your Son Jesus Christ; for the truth of His Word and the example of his life; for his steadfast obedience, by which he overcame death; and for his rising to life again, in which we are raised to the life of your kingdom. Amen.
2 comments:
Dang.
yay, you did it! :D thanks.
Post a Comment