And to prove how proud I am, here's a picture so you can visualize the author while you read!
Monday, July 30
Confessions, Part 2
Two posts in one can only warrant some fantastic in Megan-world... no, not another wedding I forgot to mention (though have I TOLD anyone I'm going to be an aunt this winter!?!?). It's.... my mom! She is being published in this cool little anthology of short stories called "Coach's Midnight Diner." Check out a preview here: http://www.reliefjournal.com/SampleSizeCDiner.pdf. Her story is the last one in the anthology. Not only can I be a professional wedding guest, I can be a proud daughter! Congratulations, Mom!
And to prove how proud I am, here's a picture so you can visualize the author while you read!
And to prove how proud I am, here's a picture so you can visualize the author while you read!
Labels:
family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Accept, O Lord, my thanks and praise for all that you have done for me. I thank you for the splendor of the whole creation, for the beauty of this world, for the wonder of life, and for the mystery of love. Above all, I thank you for your Son Jesus Christ; for the truth of His Word and the example of his life; for his steadfast obedience, by which he overcame death; and for his rising to life again, in which we are raised to the life of your kingdom. Amen.
3 comments:
this is SO COOL! i am proud to be FRIENDS with a girl whose mom's story is published!!!
definitely the icing on the cake of being friends with you. :)
Oooh! Thanks. :) And I believe you should definitely write that book about being a wedding guest.
Congrats to your mom! :)
Post a Comment