Saturday, October 21

Procrastination

Today is becoming a day of procrastination, when it need not be that way. Really, it's NEEDs to NOT be that way! So much to do... just survive until Monday, just survive until Monday is my mantra.

On a happier note, it is official: The Megans and Emilies Reunite in 13 days (and counting). Though I have seen each of them separately, several times, since we graduated, we have only all been together once, for just a few hours in March. This time, it will be TWO WHOLE DAYS of joyful fun and fellowship as we are grown and challenged at the Downpour conference in Minneapolis. Props to Emily for taking the initiative to truly make this happen, and to Megan's parents for their incredible support. Thanks also to my job for making it easy to take vacation time, and to Emily for living in Minnesota (which equals free lodging).

And finally, the Minnesota Emily and her man Rory are in Chicago-land this weekend. After a delighful lunch with them and Miss Erin at Yes Thai yesterday, I need to get back to the studying so I can enjoy a little time with them today, as well.

Au revoir for now!

No comments:

Accept, O Lord, my thanks and praise for all that you have done for me. I thank you for the splendor of the whole creation, for the beauty of this world, for the wonder of life, and for the mystery of love. Above all, I thank you for your Son Jesus Christ; for the truth of His Word and the example of his life; for his steadfast obedience, by which he overcame death; and for his rising to life again, in which we are raised to the life of your kingdom. Amen.